What challenges we address?
Our software platform's functionality helps tackling a number of traditional supply chain operational and management challenges.
- Cleansing of the erroneous data that resides in unconnected systems and silos.
To address that the platform:
- interfaces with variety of sources like ERP, TMS, WMS as well as 3rd party systems on 24 hr update cycle;
- dynamically cleanses and harmonises the data as it comes in the original format;
- reconciles and interconnects the data in a single and coherent DataShard.
- Unified visibility to create a single enterprise-wide point of reference.
The platform offers a joined up and up-to-date 360o view of the data on multiple dimensions including operational and financial transactions; historical shipments, current orders and forecasts; as well as site stock levels.
- Analytical models generate robust and consistent insight into logistics waste.
- carries out bottom up analyses from the most granular level of detail;
- ensures consistency and robustness of frameworks and methodologies for sustainable execution;
- runs analytical engines on the 24 hour cycle to proactively identify opportunities;
- Action orientated insight and alerts drive issue prevention & resolution.
- increases supply chain management efficiency across the enterprise;
- provides fact base and exposure of waste and value leakages;
- alerts and dashboards empower teams to get ahead of problems.